INF Machine Translation Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) recognizes the importance of personal information that we have obtained from you, and believes that protecting it is the core of our business activities and regards it as one of the most important issues in our business operations.
The following basic policies are provided to all employees in order to provide safe, secure and reliable services to all employees.
1. Basic policy
- We comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations. We are also establishing internal regulations concerning the protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as “our provisions”), implementing them, maintaining them, and striving to continually improve them.
- We will establish a management system for protection of personal information. We will also make our regulations known to the executives and employees, and strive to ensure thorough compliance with them.
- We treat personal information within the scope of the purpose of use that we specify. Our company will not disclose or provide any personal information provided by the customer to third parties unless there is a customer’s consent or any justifiable reason.
- We will keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, prevent unauthorized access to personal information, prevent leakage of personal information, and prevent loss and damage, and continue to improve and correct information security.
- We will respond to requests for inquiries about personal information and requests for disclosure in a sincere and prompt manner.
Established on October 1, 2019
INF Machine Translation Inc. Representative Director Yuji Yoshikawa
2. Purpose of use of personal information
In case of obtaining personal information from the customer, our company specifies the purpose of the use of personal information and uses it within the scope of the purpose of use. If it becomes necessary to use customer’s personal information beyond the scope of the intended use, we will inform the customer to that effect and obtain the customer’s consent in advance. The purposes of the use of personal information are as follows.
- Personal information about the customer
- Discussion with customers, meetings, etc.
- Shipment of quotes, materials and deliverables
- Customer support, providing maintenance
- Responding to inquiries and consultation
- Execution of the contract
3. Proper acquisition of personal information
We are responsible for obtaining personal information by means of legal and fair means.
4. Provision of personal information
- Except for the following cases, our company will not disclose or provide any personal information to a third party.
- If you have consent
- Based on laws and regulations
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult for us to obtain the consent of the customer.
- In cases where the handling of personal information is outsourced to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- Cases where succession of business is effected due to merger, company split, business transfer, or other reasons
- Notwithstanding item (1) above, our company may provide the customer’s address, name and telephone number, etc. to the relevant company if it is judged appropriate that that company provides the customer with service or responds to inquiries. In this case, the customer may request our company to suspend the provision of personal information to the relevant company.
5. Inquiries about personal information
Contact us via the contact us form for inquiries about the disclosure, correction and deletion of your personal information.
6. Other matters
- 1. About access information
- Please understand that access logs may be obtained at this site in order to provide better services. Getting access logs is not intended to identify your personal information.
- 2. About cookies